Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellowCamaro lovers. Have been a 15 year member of the Midyear Corvette Forum. Also Team Chevelle.
Senior restorer and collector of Camaros for last 15 years. Current multi-year rotisserie restoration is an Original 396 4 speed Z10. Many, many years spent restoring everything in casting# and year correct..... down to the coil. Only modern upgrade is classic update wiring and stainless exhaust. Goal is to complete this year.
Now installing all electrical, then glass, and finally interior. Will need advice on the interior which codes to deluxe black. It came with a fold down rear but I’m not sure I will use it.
I own 3 camaros now, sold my rare 427 Midyear corvette roadsters 13 years ago, but not Vetteless.

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Hello fellowCamaro lovers. Have been a 15 year member of the Midyear Corvette Forum. Also Team Chevelle.

Senior restorer and collector of Camaros for last 15 years. Current multi-year rotisserie restoration is an Original 396 4 speed Z10. Many, many years spent restoring everything in casting# and year correct..... down to the coil. Only modern upgrade is classic update wiring and stainless exhaust. Goal is to complete this year.

Now installing all electrical, then glass, and finally interior. Will need advice on the interior which codes to deluxe black. It came with a fold down rear but I’m not sure I will use it.

I own 3 camaros now, sold my rare 427 Midyear corvette roadsters 13 years ago, but not Vetteless.
Wow, sounds like you've been around the block a time or two.
Welcome to TC! Glad to have you with us

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
14,267 Posts
Welcome aboard.

The more the merrier.

I really like the Z10s

1 - 4 of 4 Posts