Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new guy here from Montana. I have been a Camaro owner since I graduated High School back in 1980. I bought my first 1968 Camaro in 1980 and still have that car, well, sort of, I gave it to my son last year, we since then completely restored it, I'll post some photos later. I also have another 1968 Camaro, and a 1969 Camaro, as well as some other classics, and vintage cars. I do Body Work and Paint on the side and have completed a lot of vehicles. I am here to gain more knowledge and also share mine, and also to shoot the shi!!. Any way, thanks to all of you people out there that help each other with their projects, and thanks to Team Camaro. keep up the good work. "Rock On" joedirt216:beers:

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Welcome Toby. We look forward to the photos.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I'm practicing my upload skill in the test drive area, but having some trouble with the resizing edit on my computer, any advice? :confused: Some of my pics are from my wife's fancy camera, and some are from my I-phone.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Welcome... where have you been. With your knowledge we will probably be asking you questions about Camaros and guns. LOL

·
Super Moderator
32,608 Posts
Welcome, Toby
Correct year being the '68's.

MS Word 2010 has picture editing.
Paint does it,
Wife's camera in Menu, the size of image to be taken can be changed.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I think I figured it out, the posting pictures part that is:) I believe I used up all my quota trying to figure out how to upload photos. So, I thought since I have had a 68' Camaro since 1980, and have three of them in the family now, well one is a 69', and I will probably always have a Camaro in my shop, it would probably be a good idea to become a life time member, not only to help me out, but also to help out others with some of my limited knowledge, and also to support this great Team Camaro community. So cheers everyone, looking forward to uploading some pics. :beers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome Joe.. just one question.. Are there 216 other Joe Dirt's or is that our birthday?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts