Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Thought I'd better introduce myself. I recently became the proud owner of this 1967 Sports Coupe with matching factory 327 and 2 Speed PowerGlide optioned.

The car was found in a barn in California and shipped out to Australia in 1994 where it had been in the ownership of a collector for several years before being sold to another enthusiast, and now passed on to me!

I look forward to being part of this community as I am sure I'll be asking plenty of questions.

Cheers,
Andy

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Welcome Andrew, nice ride. What are your plans for the car?

·
Super Moderator
32,431 Posts
Welcome, Andy
Nice Camaro and nice collection of cars in the background.

·
19,837 Posts
Welcome to TC :beers:
Looks good and I really like the color ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome.

Haven't got too many plans for the car. As it's matching numbers I'm going to try and keep it as original as possible, although will compromise on upgrading for safety. She is running the non-boosted drum brakes on all four corners, so I will be looking to upgrade the front brakes to discs and master cylinder. Will keep drums on the rear. And may put a little cam shaft in the future to give it a bit more presence on the road. Not looking to build a race car. Otherwise it will be just cosmetic stuff. Seats are in ok condition, but a few nicks and rubs so would like to get them freshened up.

Cheers,
Andy

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Very nice and a warm welcome to TC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts