Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all and thank you for all your help so far. I am from Sydney Australia and have joined this forum to help with the restoration of my 67 RS Camaro, which I just bought 6 weeks ago off another guy that was already here in Australia. The guy I bought it of only just imported it out of the US in July. Is the anyone else here from Australia?

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Hi steve and welcome to team camaro!!..your user name makes me sad!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Steve,
And welcome to TC. Heaps of info here. There a quite a few of us Aussies on this site, you may want to get on our own site down here USMUSCLE.COM.AU

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
G'day mate! Welcome to the TC Crew. You user name makes Bill, sad... me? Curious.

capt

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you to all of you for your warm welcome. Don't be SAD Bill! The "BLOWFLY" as I have nick named it only looks sad for the next couple of months. Nothing to be curious about Captain, just a plain stock standard 67RS. No hidden suprises comming up!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Hey Steptoe, where from in OZ are you?

O.k Brad here is my 67 RS "THE BLOWFLY"
Neat gadabout you've go there, Steve:thumbsup:... must be fun in the round-abouts when your on the inside with the left handers, right?

capt

·
In the 10's Moderator
19,785 Posts
Steve, welcome to TC :beers:

·
Registered
13,326 Posts
Hey Steptoe, where from in OZ are you?
Me an ocker ? no way m8...Aussie is a cool place except for all the Aussies lol..
Kiwi m8
must be fun in the round-abouts when your on the inside with the left handers, right?
I have spent 30yrs driving left hook on right hook roads....prefer it anyday.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey Steps,
I just heard.... A major earthquake, measuring 9.1 on the Richter scale has hit New Zealand this morning.
The country is devastated with 350,000 New Zealanders missing, and over 100,000 injured.
The country is totally ruined and the government is so overwhelmed that it has issued a worldwide appeal for assistance.
Other nations have been quick to respond to the disaster.
Britain is flying in rescue workers and sniffer dogs to help locate trapped victims.
The USA is flying in food supplies and aid money.
France is flying in doctors, nurses and first aid units.
Japan is flying in high tech communications equipment.
Germany is flying in special trained police squads to help restore order.
Russia is flying in tents and warm clothing.
Australia is flying in 350,000 replacement Kiwis…….

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great place this, all the slanging makes it feel just like home!!!!!
Where has Tam Camaro been all my life?????

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
New Zealand was hit with a 7.8 quake on Wednesday with no reported loss of life. I don't see anything (as yet) on the net regarding what you are reporting. Where is the information coming from?

Charlie

Hey Steps,
I just heard.... A major earthquake, measuring 9.1 on the Richter scale has hit New Zealand this morning.
The country is devastated with 350,000 New Zealanders missing, and over 100,000 injured.
The country is totally ruined and the government is so overwhelmed that it has issued a worldwide appeal for assistance.
Other nations have been quick to respond to the disaster.
Britain is flying in rescue workers and sniffer dogs to help locate trapped victims.
France is flying in doctors, nurses and first aid units.
Japan is flying in high tech communications equipment.
Germany is flying in special trained police squads to help restore order.

·
Registered
230 Posts
He's just messing with him. This line says it all:

Australia is flying in 350,000 replacement Kiwis……. l:)

Very funny. Hey Sad... I just sent you an email to your hotmail account. Let's see more pictures of the car dude!

·
Registered
13,326 Posts
New Zealand was hit with a 7.8 quake on Wednesday with no reported loss of life. I don't see anything (as yet) on the net regarding what you are reporting. Where is the information coming from?
Now that is funny....Yanks with no sence of humour....

IMAO
You mean all the rejects we sent to our prison colony?

That got cancelled we aready have enough of their synthetic food and big macs...and they dont have any money, China has it all now ..
They where going to use ships but forgot we are are nuke free.

Oh crap more bloody poms...bugga

yeah that would be bloody tyical...since its summer here lol

Anyone else we can pick on ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts