Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Bernie and live in Perth West Australia. I have loved Camaro's for ever and when living in Canada purchased a 79 Z28 with the intent to ship it here. Now many years on and with a touch of male menopause would like to purchase a 67 model and ship it to Oz. I have a son living in Florida, Destin area, who will assist. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers bernie

·
Registered
48 Posts
hi bernie , i have recently shipped a 69rs ss from california to the east coast of australia , had it converted to rhd and now has full compliance and rego. all up it cost around $40 grand aussie as it sits. well worth it as it is still worth more than the 40 it cost me. This is my 4th camaro , so i guess its an addiction or passion, whatever it is i love these damn cars and will probably always own one here in australia. good luck !
Gavin - newcastle nsw , australia

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro Bernie,, i have been assitting guys to buy and get camaros and firebirds shipped to Australia for a year or a lil little longer,sending 4 to melborune next week,,if theres anything i can do to help just let know,,,Frank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts