Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there! I'm new to this sights, and also a proud new owner of a 69! I've owned 3 Camaro's in the past (a 97, 91, and 84), but my dream has always been to own a 69!

The body is solid, but the car itself needs some tlc and updating! The engine is a 383 with performer rpm heads, a flat tappet cam (unknown specs), a performer intake, and a 750 carb. It\s back by a th350 with a 3000 stall convertor, and the rear is a 10 bolt with 4.10 gears. The interior is in ok shape, but needs a little work. The suspension is all stock, and the brakes are stock as well (4 wheel drum). It just has roller wheels on it right now.

I'm looking forward to keeping you guys updated on my progress, and picking your brains and learning as much as I can as I go!

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site, st83.

Passed through yer prov last week...still no white stuff.

Pick away, eh?

capt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, no white stuff yet thank god! But, unfortunately the car is now winterized and parked in it's nice heated garage for winter hibernation :(!

But just from browsing all the photo's, and great advice on here, I can tell it's going to be an expensive winter!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Nope, no white stuff yet thank god! But, unfortunately the car is now winterized and parked in it's nice heated garage for winter hibernation :(!

But just from browsing all the photo's, and great advice on here, I can tell it's going to be an expensive winter!

Welcome to the site! The car looks like a really nice start for sure. Do you have any future plans for the car yet? Make sure you post pics as it comes together.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Another Canuk!!!

Welcome to the best little Camaro sire on the interweb! (OK, maybe not so little)

Paul :beers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts