Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for letting me join your group. We, as a family, have a few cars from realy nice to rat type rods to cars that need to be restored. My daughter has a '00. Her fiance has '00 SS. The reason I am here though is a funny story. I had bought my second born son a '67 firebird {cousin right} and then I find a '65 GTO for him so I think that I am going to peddle the Firebird to recover some of the cost, but my wife who never says anything about our cars says I think I would like the have that one so here I am.
Ricky

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.:beers:

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Hey OKIE!!

Glad to have you aboard!! Where 'bouts are you?

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I was born and reared in Altus.....You make the Altus 'Rock-n-Rumble' cruise this year?

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome from Northern California, Ratgasser. My father was born and rasied in Lawton...:yes: :thumbsup:
I didnt know that Mike. Small world.....my home is 60 miles stright west on 62..small world.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome to the site. It looks like you guys have some cool project cars. Hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words. Did not make it to Altus this year.
When did your dad live here. And what part of Lawton.

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Ricky, My father was born in Lawton back in 1927, he joined the navy in 1943 when he was 16. When I see him, I will ask him where he lived in Lawton.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts