Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm new to the forum and Camaro's in general. I recently bought my sons project a 1967 "plain jane" coupe and I'm have fun getting it ready to go crusin' this summer. It has a 400 ci Chevy SB and a 350 auto with a B&M ratchet shifter. Some of it is great and a lot the car needs work. I'll enclose a pic for all of you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Harleyd/Carreduced.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Harleyd/engine2.jpg
As you can see the "look" was important to him... I hope to get the "go" part working better!

·
Retired
16,004 Posts
welcome Tom, nice ride :thumbsup: you need to connect with the PNWCC Pacific Northwest Camaro Club, one of their top dogs is MrDanB one of the moderators in here :) he can get you connected to their club for some 'shop talk' :)

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hi Tom. Welcome to the Team. Nice ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
Welcome and nice car from another washington guy :beers: . I live just north of you in Everett. You live in the city of Seattle, or in one of the suburbs?
Hey, if you don't know, big swap meet in Puyallup at the fairgrounds this weekend, best of the year.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Yes ,nice Friend and welcome from Renton ,I have been meaning to join PNWCC but so busy with other things and my Friend have not done yet again welcome and Happy Motoring

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in Kirkland, east of Seattle and sent my membership fee to PNWCC monday. I'll be at the swap meet in Puyallup Sat afternoon! Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Hi Tom, Sean & Jerome and all of my other Washingtonians! Very nice 67, should be a lot fun. Looking forward to bumping into you at PNWCC along with the coming shows this spring/summer. Charlie, from Edmonds
1969 Camaro RS 350/350, currently "up on blocks"

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Try my best Charlie , PNWCC big Camaro chev show at XXX in Issaquah in July ,I will be on vacation ,sadly going to miss it ,Dang I should of planed better ,hopefully we can all hook up at maybe PNWCC Drags or one of there other shows...Happy Motoring

1 - 12 of 12 Posts