Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wisconsin that is sence WI is home of the cheeseheads it prob a good thing my 69 Camaro is yellow ...Just swapped my 31 ford coupe project for a 69 camaro its a Z28 clone in pretty nice cond bout only thing i dont like is its side pipes(my sons will prob get burned on them) & its wheels(I will be posting them up for trades asap) it does need a touch up here & there & i might pull the 4-speed out in spring for an auto but pretty happy to have a 69 camaro again last one i had was back in 89

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited by Moderator)
I do want to loose the side pipes but they do sound wicked on it

& i would like to lower it both front & rear its high in front for damn side pipes & rear for the 15X10s with 295s I tested some 20"s i have on it last week end & bolt pattern was right 5x120 but they hit the shocks also had some Aluminum slots on her 15X4s & 15X8s but relized i am just not a slot guy .....Should be trying some Cragar SS on it this week end & will post pics of it with them

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Love the black vinel top with yellow. Friend in oshkosh Wi. had blue 69 back in early 70's,some closer to him swear that it was a COPO, had those same pipes. Still think it was the coolest car i ever road in, And yes i can still hear it lope at idel, Best of luck with new ride.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,178 Posts
I kinda like the side-pipes.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its not that i dont like slots i have a set of 15X4 US indys & Rare 16X12 Ansens that were on my coupe project I just did not like Aluminum with my paint I pref shiny chrome or black would look great on my car :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Ansens have 13.00/16 slicks on them but i did not try them on my 69 just the 15X4s & some 15X8s ETs i picked up the ansens would work for a gasser or pro street/Drag but way to big for most street cars:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts