Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my new friends :)

I'm Bernd 28 years old and I live in germany!

At first... I don't own a Camaro but after many searchings in the web I often read threads about engines and other stuff on this site and thought - why not to be a part of it .. maybe i can help someone or i get some support of you guys!

I own a 1970 Chevelle with just a 350. But my plans are to improve the car and do a BB swap and just enjoy driving around the 'block' with my friends which also owns old us cars.. driving to car meetings and just having some gasoline talks :D

Here are some pics of my ride, i hope you dont juge me of not owning a camaro

chevys are the best
Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
972 Posts
That is a great looking car! A lot of things are similar between the camaros, firebirds, chevelles, novas, and even corvettes. There is a Team Chevelle forum (I'm guessing you are aware) as well. Team Chevelle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You a member of Team Chevelle?
Yes I am as well :)

That is a great looking car! A lot of things are similar between the camaros, firebirds, chevelles, novas, and even corvettes. There is a Team Chevelle forum (I'm guessing you are aware) as well. Team Chevelle
Thank you very much! Yes I’m also member there :)
Very knowledgeable people there as well!

·
Registered
Camaro 1968, going along with a propane powered BPE 383 ci, T56, Eaton Posi 4.10:1, MCB Big Brakes
1,248 Posts
Warm welcome to another European fellow!
I am from Belgium, and currently working on my camaro... Hope to have it back on the road by spring time.

Where are you located in Germany?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

Warm welcome to another European fellow!
I am from Belgium, and currently working on my camaro... Hope to have it back on the road by spring time.

Where are you located in Germany?
He Marc!! Nice a European compadre is here !!
I’m located in south Germany near Munich..

I wish you the best hopefully your plan works!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts