Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, silly question time...does anyone know if the Holley Avenger 670 carb is suppose to be duel fed or not?...you would think that I would have found out that sort of thing before I bought one...lol. No one in my area seems to know anything about it...it's too new.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Just looking at the picture in a magazine, it certainly appears dual feed ... Instructions should have come with the carb ... fuel line connections are on the "choke" side of each bowl ... you can check out www.holley.com

·
Registered
86 Posts
It is dual fed, I have the 870 Avenger. If you need a dual feed setup, I bought the Summit dual feed line with pressure gauge and internal filter. It is adjustable length, and looks really cool.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First off, thanks for the help...do I have to modify the rear inlet or can I just hook up the line to it...once again thanks

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
You need a fuel line kit designed for a dual feed carb ... In Fayetteville, you can probably find one in Advance Auto or Auto Zone ... Maybe Pep Boys ... certainly at your local speed shop down there ... The end of the fuel line coming off the fuel pump may require some altering or trimming to be able to connect to the dual connector ... Use a teflon tape or some other thread sealer when connecting line kit to carb ... Plug any unused vacuum ports ... make sure throttle return spring is working ... As soon as you start the car, immediately check for gas leaks ... this is your first priority

·
Registered
18 Posts
It comes with makeshift hoses to set it up out of the box.clamps,plastic tee,3 lengths of hoses

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies...Going to get the hose kit now...wish me luck...thanks again

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WHOA!!!! That made a huge difference...Thanks guys... I can't believe how much of a power difference that made. Neither can the crapstang and lil import I just dusted off. Thanks again guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts