Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put in hotchkis 2" lowering spring on my stock a-arm car and it sits about 4" off the ground, so its already a little too low. And I just bought SPC uppers and DSE lowers. Will the DSE lowers lower the car even further? If so, how much?

Either way, I think I need to bring it up an inch, can you please recommend some spacers that will fit the DSE lowers.

Thanks!

·
Registered
479 Posts
hey timothy just a question for you to maybe help me out i have a 67 and also want to get the hotchkis 2 inch lowering springs for a sb with the hotchkis 1.5 lowering leafs for the back, do you think it's really to low?? do you have the stock height spindles? also what size wheel and tire are you planning on running or are currently running?? :beers:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Rich I installed the whole TVS kit and can hardly notice the front is lowered ,stock spindles,(lowered spindles are not so popular in my reading ) and tire dia for me is 26.1

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Im running 17"s w stock spindles and the only reason I say its too low is my hooker headers scrape sometimes on speed bumps etc. I love the look.

Can anyone answer my question?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Rich I installed the whole TVS kit and can hardly notice the front is lowered ,stock spindles,(lowered spindles are not so popular in my reading ) and tire dia for me is 26.1
sorry it took so long to get back to you thank you for the info that helps.
and thank you too timothy im hoping i don't really have too many issues so it's good to hear what to look out for. :beers:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry it took so long as well, I had forgot that I asked the question.

If no one knows I guess DSE will. I will call them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts