Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
until recently, if I searched for my (or any other specific member's) posts, I'd get them all, 6 years worth, on multiple pages. For a while now, I can only get one screenful, which, today, the oldest is the day before yesterday. I know, I needa get a life beyond tc and my garage, and when the ragtop's back together, I will...

But anyway, is this on purpose and permanent?

·
Registered
136 Posts
hey Jim, Madcow here.sorry i cannot help you with your ? but maybe u can help me with mine? How do i post a picture of my car on this site in my sig and/or on a post i have a digital camera.and i'am as dumb as a plank of wood when it comes to this stuff........p.s your life sounds pretty darn good to me.maybe a little drive time in that 68 will help? When she's back together.....

·
Retired
26,594 Posts
Jim - I think I found what you are seeing. It's a quirt of the system and not related to the house cleaning we are doing.

If you do a user name search and it returns a list of possible members like when searching "JimM" and you click on the view all posts for that user name it only shows 1 (50 posts) page of posts. If you search for a unique name like "click" then you will get pages of posts returned. Try using "nova" and then click on the posts for "novaderrik" you'll get 1 page. then go back and search for his full name and you'll get 13 pages. I used the bench racing forum to test this...

Hope it helps, Madcow I'll answer you in your post...

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dennis, as Jim is a very common names, I've always gotten the screen to select which Jim.

In the past (october if I recall correctly) a member was asking what about front end rebuilds and the guldstarnd mod. I did a search as described, and pulled up 10 pages of my posts, going back 6 years, found the one I was looking for, and referred him to it.

More recently (this year) I went looking for my threads on the muncie swap, and was unable to pull up anything by my name beyond one screenful on info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts