Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are obvious expenses that would go along with doing it, especially since this is a free site.

But I think many, myself included, would be willing to buy one. Theres enough members on here to justify a reasonable order, I would think. I know NastyZ has em, and maybe there could be a group deal printing order to have one made for the chevelle sister site also. Just saying, because I would figure that whoever would make the shirts would prefer a larger order, and I think a large order, with two different logos (one camaro, one chevelle), might work.

I think it'd be cool to not only represent, but also to run into someone at a show wearing one that you only know through the board.

Maybe its not plausible, I dont know. Just an idea.

dave

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
not to be difficult, but are there any Ts with a large logo on the back? what you have there definately looks good, and the price is right, just not sure if its noticeable enough.

I bought the decals/clings. Hope you dont mind if they go on non-first gen stuff :), or even camaro.... Theyll be on every/any thing we drive.

dave

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks. maybe you should put that link up on the main page? unless I was the only one who wasnt aware that stuff was available.

dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts