Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
11,154 Posts
Might be cheaper to buy a gm roller to be used with those factory roller cams. I think you use what they call " spider plate'' to hold down the roller lifer guides?
The hot cam number is 24502586 and goes for about $200 or so, there is the 350 ram jet 14097395 for about $150.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.