Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an engine dyno run that I would like to upload to a performance thread. How is this done and what type of file does it need to be. I have pasted the image into word and also have the original DD File?

PS, what does IMO mean when I see that typed in a message thred?

·
Retired
26,597 Posts
IMO = In My Opinion... You can't upload pictures to the TC site but if they are on the web already you can link to them (Like you do in your signature) or if the web host where the pic's are allows it you can display a pic in a post.

Right below the box you type in to post a message there are "Instant UBB Code" buttons to make posting easier. Click the "Image" button and put in a link to a pic, it's that easy.

Pic's need to end in .jpg or .gif usually for them to display. Oh, when you are posting there is a link to the left that is very heplful, click on the blue "UBB Code™ is enabled" to access it.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dennis,

I thought there was a spot on the server to upload images to, but figured out that there wasn't. I uploaded pics to my website server and linked them from there. Kinda neat since I have modified some desktop dyno shots and inserted my own text to them before posting them on a new thread in the Performance section.

Desktop Dyno Run 355ci Analysis?

Thanks for that and the IMO thingy. Is that eBonics 101? (lol)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts