Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow 67 RS convertible owners,

Someone had a post asking how many 1967 RS convertibles were made?

I came across an article from "Cars with Class" that says there were only 10,675 1967 RS convertibles made. Considering there were 220,000 first year camaros in total, that makes the RS convertible pretty rare.

Then you think about how many are even left today?

best
JL

·
Registered
18 Posts
my brother has an original ss/rs conv.white/black interior and top. he bought it with no eng. or trans. put a 4bolt main 350cid hooked to a 400 turbo auto. it is the only one i've seen on the road except for car shows. runs great looks good. appraised @50k can. dollars

·
Registered
2 Posts
I own one. All matching numbers too. L-30 327 275HP, Power Top, P. Drums, P. Steering, Black Deluxe Int. w/ Console and Gauges. Auto Trans, Butternut Yellow and Black Top. I plan to do it right, it has one bad Rocker on the drivers side and has started to Sag where the door meets at the top slightly. I bought it from the original owner in 1988 in Hamden Ct....

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I've got one too. Original tuxedo black car with red interior. I love it

Reactions: MarsTBOW

·
Registered
764 Posts
I've got a blue paint\blue top RS\SS with ac

Reactions: MarsTBOW

·
15,065 Posts
Thread is 16 years old

Reactions: bills69

·
Registered
859 Posts
I've had one for 20 years. Numbers matching L30, marina blue with the bright blue interior, white trim accents & a *********** top. I bought it after my "cherried out" 68 RS (non-matching #'s) was stolen. I had it for 20 years also, before some low life ripped it off. I like my 67 RS better than the 68. The 67 is all original & has never been hit (very hard) its whole life. I always used the both of them as a daily driver.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have a 67 rs/ss conv, 350 4 speed tach and gauges. And did I mention that it is Tuxedo Black with white parchment custom deluxe interior? Currently undergoing a restomod. Now has an LS1 with 6 speed. Colors are the same. Will post a thread when I have it back.
camaro2.jpg

·
Registered
1967, Chevrolet, Camaro, RS, Convertible, 4 SPD, 327
4 Posts
I’ve got an original white 67 RS convertible 327 4 speed, white interior, black top. Got it in Dec of 2020. Mechanical hide away grill, mono leaf, coil overs up front. I’ve been ruminating on what to do to it...it’s a bit of a stocker. Would love to make it more of a street sleeper...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts