Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody on this site keep track of the JL8 cars or follow some sort of registry? If so how many are left.

·
Registered
32 Posts
there is one rare one on EBAY right now. Must be rare within 1 hr of listing it has 42 bids? Unfortuanely it is a private auction and you can't see who is bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598237255&r=0&t=0

------------------
Dennis
69 Camaro
350 M21 4sp 3:73 rear
Factory Daytona Yellow/Black Interior
Soon to be a SS350: Like the one I bought new in 69..........
click here to view->

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1743780&a=13591189&p=52548406&f=0

·
Registered
254 Posts
Also notice that the description only reads "dz 302" and not "original dz 302" or "numbers matching dz 302". Happy bidding.

-Marc

J

·
0 Posts
If it is the same car I called on last week it is not a real JL8. The owner faxed me the Protecto Plate info and the rear code was BO whitch is a 373 open code.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
You must be thinking of a different car, the owner of the JL8 on Ebay didn't have the protect-o-plate, just the window sticker which shows the JL8 option.

------------------
Jeff H - 93 Indy 500 Pace Car(supercharged) & driven daily, Hugger Orange 69 Z28 with JL8 brakes, cross-ram & GM fiberglass hood, TI setup, heater and radio delete, being restored

·
Premium Member
7,728 Posts
Dontcha just love the Ford "Caution-Fan" sticker? I wonder why people feel compelled to put Ford parts on restored Camaros?
Whoever repros these things has convinced a lot of people they came that way. Won't mention the wrong master cylinder, no smog, wrong air cleaner, etc.

------------------
JohnZ
'69 Z28 Fathom Green

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
You got that right John. Somebody is making a killing on those "caution - fan" stickers because they're on every car you see nowadays.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts