Team Camaro Tech banner

How much are these heads worth

993 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mean buzzen half dozen 
#1 ·
I have a fresh set of big port 186 heads that have the casting date D-27-o & D-28-0 that I have just gone through.I checked the numbers and they are supposed to be 69,70,&71 302, 350-300hp & 350-360hp & 370 hp LT1 70 & 71 .But these are 194 valves and they are 70 SS 350-300hp units.I had new intake valves ,new seals,street screw in studs hi-po springs 1 exaust valve and guide,3 angle valve job,& had the heads surfaced and the guy at the machine shop went through all the rockers ,and balls and nuts and got the best ones so they are ready to bolt on.I have another site that I got off here that said these heads with the large ports would outflow the 292 Turbo heads with 202 valves that Chevy sold over the counter for offroad racing.They are painted POR-15 engine enamel.If you could tell me what the heads are worth, it would be appreciated,P.S. I know if someone were putting together an original SS they would be worth more.Thanks Camaro BOB If anyone is interested my e-mail address is bdcole_51@yahoo.com Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.