Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the final stages of my LS2 swap and a buyer was interested in my 350ci engine, and not sure how much they go for.

My 350ci was fully restored with around 2,800 miles. It also had a Holley Carburetor and a Camshaft (done by previous owner - don't know) but it is clean

Any rough figures? Much appreciated. Sharing photos below.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Is it numbers matching to your car? If so, consider keeping it, as an original numbers matching engine is worth more to a future owner if you ever sell the car off.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it numbers matching to your car? If so, consider keeping it, as an original numbers matching engine is worth more to a future owner if you ever sell the car off.

Im not sure if it is, but regardless, I’m keeping this car for life. Not planning to ever sell it. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
15,871 Posts
Value is all about supply and demand.

Are you thinking of selling in Saudi Arabia?

Are there many buyers there for 350s?

Nice used complete 350s go for 1500-3500 usd. Location will make a difference in price and if you have to ship it will also be a factor.

When I do a swap I advertise and sell the engine while it’s still running in the car.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Supply and demand say it all , Something is only worth as someone will give you for it no matter what anyone says it worth

·
Premium Member
5,685 Posts
Pretty tough to place a value on a 350 in Saudi Arabia, assuming that is where it is. Certainly not worth shipping back to the US. If it’s in the US I would estimate $1000-1500.

Don

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Value is all about supply and demand.

Are you thinking of selling in Saudi Arabia?

Are there many buyers there for 350s?

Nice used complete 350s go for 1500-3500 usd. Location will make a difference in price and if you have to ship it will also be a factor.

When I do a swap I advertise and sell the engine while it’s still running in the car.

Yes , the buyer is in my same city. He saw the engine and was interested in buying it for his blazer

·
15,871 Posts
Yes , the buyer is in my same city. He saw the engine and was interested in buying it for his blazer

Ok. So you have a local buyer interested in buying your engine.

What other engines are available to the buyer? Is yours the only one or are there others for sale locally?

Have you discussed a price with the potential buyer?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven’t spoken to him directly, my mechanic informed me but he’s also unsure about the market price here because there aren’t any 350’s

He said if my engine gets $1,866 (converted to usd) would be amazing. Sounds fair?

·
15,871 Posts
Would you be ok with $1866. Sounds ok if youre looking to get rid of it.

You say there are aren’t any 350s.

The question is are there any other 350 buyers?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would you be ok with $1866. Sounds ok if youre looking to get rid of it.

You say there are aren’t any 350s.

The question is are there any other 350 buyers?
Ya $1866 would actually be great. Apparently not many 350 buyers, this guy wants it in his 80 blazer or something like that. dont know why lol.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
4,658 Posts
I was thinking $12.70. If you can get $1866, more power to you. $1,866 for Jurassic technology? Sweet!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really hope so. I'll find out how badly the buyer wants it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts