Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a '68 camaro form the original owner. Green on green. It has a few dings but was REALLY well kept. It has a 6 cyl. and a powerglide. 59k miles. original tires. the old woman told me no one has ever sat in the back seat.
What is it worth? is there a website where I can see the general price range for this?

thanks,

Andy

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's worth what you paid for it. And if you try to sell it, it'a worth what you can get out of it. Not trying to be smart but no one on this site or anywhere else will be able to answer your question except in general terms unless they are actually willing to lay down the bucks for the car. This is just an opinion though.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I'll ditto that. I think ebay especially has taught us anything is "worth" whatever you can get someone to give you for it.
I see a lot of these questions lately. I think if we worded them more like "What is the fair market value for this" we'd get better responses based on experiences. I know, this is just semantics.

[This message has been edited by Winch (edited 09-17-2002).]

·
Registered
358 Posts
what is it worth to you? at times,like when i recieved a super chevy trophy. i felt mine was worth a million bucks...but than when i have to work on it .it's not worth a dime..so,if it's not your 401k...just enjoy it...

------------------

1997 brickyard festival-
pace car no.1
1965 chevelle malibu
1964 chevelle s.s. 4-sp
1969 z28-x77 302

1 - 8 of 8 Posts