Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do these guys really exist? Their web site has not been updated in several years.

I have been trying to call over the past few days (559-539-7128). Either I get no answer or the phone is busy (for hours).

I want to order their HEI and CS-130 Alternator wiring kits as well as their Tech Book.

If you have been successful in contacting them please let me know how you did it.

Thanks

·
Gold Lifetime Member
333 Posts
I usaaly can reach Mark after 5.00pm his time. If the phone is busy for hours thats just Mark giving out info. He is a wealth of knowledge, be prepaired to talk to him for awile once you get threw to him. he does not just sell parts with out understanding your specfic situation. Keep trying its worth it!!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
x2 on both comments. He is very hard to contact. Be ready to order also so you don't have to go through trying to contact him again. Once I got a hold of him at about 9 PM IA time. Then after he got all the info we talked for about 45- 50 min. I have his New System and it works great. You might want to order a few extra odds and ends so that you have them for any future projects. As 68Holdon said, it's worth it!

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies - I have hope.

Ordering for future projects sounds like a good plan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts