Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Hey guys, Call me stupid or maybe i'm missing something. I'm trying to post pics & cannot get it done:sad: . It's driving me nuts, Now,I've opened a account with photobucket & uploaded a sample pic to put in your interior forum, & I tried it & it ended up as a red X in a box. you can see it in my latest post I tried. You got to know i dont know much about computers. although it was simple putting a pic in my profile.I dont really remember how i got the red x box (which i think i was close). What am i doing wrong:pout: , Now I'll shut up & listen if anybody wants to walk me through the process. P.S It may have to be step by step,thanks for any help & patience.

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Can you post the link to the picture? Then we can have a look and try and help out.

Usually all that is needed is to click this little icon
when you are posting a topic and enter the address to the photo.

will try and help out.

Al

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
al,thanks for trying to help out. I did what you said & i got the same thing as before, the red x box. do you know what i mean.

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
The red X means that the link you posted is not valid.

Can you email me the address of the photos?
[email protected] and I'll look.

sometimes the code the free photo sites use has characters in the link that look like hackers and this software refuses to show it.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Here's your pic.

Under the pic in your photobucket, youll see an IMG link. Just copy/paste that directly into the post :thumbsup:

Looking at your "red x" tag, which is "http://www.camaros.net/forums/i159.photobucket.com/albums/t128/BruceGrega/IMG_0139-1.jpg", it wont show the pic with the camaros.net part in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts