Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing with it in the test forum and i am just dumb i guess! please advise on how to do this....thanks

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Since you are not a gold member I don't know if any storage is available to you here so you might have to post photos from another photo website by inserting the http://url to your photos stores address in the insert image window from the toolbar.

If you can upload the photos here to the site which creates clickable thumbnails. Use the attach image option in the tool bar for these.

·
Retired
26,615 Posts
All paid members get some storage. First go into your UserCP and click on "Edit Options", from there scroll down and change your "Message Editor Interface"to "Standard or Enhanced". Hit "Save Changes". That will set you up with more editor options when you are posting.

Now stay away from the "Quick Reply" box and use the "Post Reply" button. (only necessary when you want to upload a file) This gives you the full editor and all you have to do is click on the paper clip when you want to upload a file. Everything else works the same.

If you have already started replying in the "quick reply" then hit the "Preview Post" and your see a preview as well have the full editor with the paper clip.

·
In the 10's Moderator
19,785 Posts
If you put them in Photobucket.com it makes it real easy to post pics.
Just copy the
brakets leaving out the ____.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts