Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always wanted to know more about this. I know the whole the 3, 6, & 9 thing on later '69 Norwood cars, but I know there are other ways of telling. I go to a lot a car shows like other members and would like to be more versed on this subject. Since this area is hidden from view by most, and it would appear that those that are TC members would be able to use this knowledge for good and not evil; I would like to ask...

How do you tell??

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fortunately, I was lucky enough to have PM correspondence with someone that filled me in on the details around the time I posted this.

Thanks, Team Camaro !!:beers:

·
Registered
873 Posts
OK, Im still in the dark about some of the things to look for. Someone send me a PM and explain it to me. Im going to look at a 69 shell this weekend that suppose to be a 69 Z body. I sounds too cheap to be true but who knows??? I visit this site daily but I still dont know what to look for on some of the repro tags. thanks in advance , Kevin

·
Premium Member
6,707 Posts
Post a pic of it and we'll tell you. I dont trust anyone anymore.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ill try to get a decent pic if I can Jonesy but I could have done that anyway. As a long standing participant of this site (since 2002) I would hope that someone will share some knowledge. Check up on my post's, I still believe in the value of original parts. Fake's only make my the value of my car go down. Any help is appreciated. thanks again, Kevin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.