Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a proud new owner of a restored 69 Camaro. It has a new ZZ4, 5 speed and cold A/c. It has been my dream to own one ever since I was about 8. Had the chance to buy one in high school but my grand parents wouldn't allow me too. I tried to buy the same car once out of school but the seller raised the price. By the time I saved up the money the car was sold. 17 years later here I am.

A little about me, I am a car enthusiast and have a strong racing background racing the oval short tracks around Florida. I do most of the fabrication and engine work myself on a tight budget. I am giving up my racing career to own a 69 and spend more time with my wife, 15 month old little girl and son due in November. I love racing but it takes too much time and money.

Thanks for having a forum dedicated to my dream car where I can learn more about adding my own personal touches to my new 1969 camaro. Hopefully one day I can have it resembling and performing like one of Mark Stielows creations.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro!!!

Start a new thread in "Bench racing" show us a few pictures of your car.

have fun and enjoy:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you,

Pics are posted on page two on the Bench racing forum titled New member with a new 69.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts