Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya, I know.. I wrote "Camaro fan"..

I've been part of the dark side for a long time (Ford owner) and am now looking to buy a classic Camaro. I'm partial to the 69 Camaro RS or SS in Hugger Orange.

At a recent car show, a 67 Mustang and a 67 Camaro SS were parked next to each other and I found myself comparing the cars in every detail. Even my wife noticed how much better a Camaro is when compared to a Mustang. Panel fitment, the body lines, engine bay, interior, suspension and the list went on. The Camaro is truly a fine vehicle. Don't get me wrong, the Mustang is nice as well, its time I turn my ponies out to pasture.

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
Welcome ScottPro: Nice to here your complements toward the Chevy Camaro VRS the Ford, Which also is a very sweet Muscle car. My wife likes the Camaro but she also likes that Eleanore Mustang.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome aboard....Have no fear here. I have heard a few of these Camaro lovers also DDrive Furds....:p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haa.. :thumbsup::D

Skeeter, that is one fine Camaro ! Billet ralley's really set it off to !

Can imagine there are so many mustangs around now, its a wonder most people don't own a Mustang of some kind.

Can't wait til the new Camaro hits the streets !

I know this may cause a little stir, but I still own a few Mustangs. Regardless, I am excited about the idea of purchasing a classic Camaro very soon. :eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome Scott,Ya I think you need to make the jump JMO I dont think there is any better looking car on the planet as good looking as the 69 JMO....

I gotta agree with you on that one. Not even the new Camaro looks as good as the 69' model year.

In pro-street form, Pro-Touring form, Muscle machine and just plain stock with no options, the classic Camaro looks great. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts