Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had to car for some time (picked it up when I was 17 drove it tell I was 21 and went back to school pulled the tranny and parked it.) but just started working on it again. It has been setting in my garage for some years now (18) just need to put the rebuilt m22 back in but just never got around to it tell now. :noway: 69 RS/SS
Here are some pic's of what it has gone through since I've owned it.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Welcome to the TC! :beers:Looks pretty "late 70's-early 80's style! :thumbsup: I like it! Get that time machine out on the road already! :hurray: Where in Nor-Cal are you?? I'm right outside Sacramento in Elk Grove.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Woodland. Getting close to getting it back on the road. Hoping to have it running by the end of this week.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Nice to see that your didn't turf the Cam, and now that the "wild and woolly" days are out of the way...will be great to see the end result.

capt

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
cool car , Welcome to the site!

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
Welcome to TC wonder why I like that color so much :D

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
I think he means the paint job with regard to the late 70s-80s comment.

We all know 69 is best!:yes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. In the future I'll be returning it to stock color (Silver with black hockey strips). But for now I just want to get it back on the road to have some fun driving it again.

Nice to see that your didn't turf the Cam, and now that the "wild and woolly" days are out of the way...will be great to see the end result.

capt
I came close a few times. If you notice the front isn't all white. I did some very stupid things in it when I was in high school. One of the reasons that I've hung on to it so long is that the original sell date was the day I was born. So I think of it as a lucky charm.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well it is finally back on the road. After a new radiator, master cylinder, rear brake shoes and many misc other parts. I'm waiting for tires now. I didn't realize that 245/50/15 where a endangered species (only found Dunlop to still have them). I think my wife is going to kill me soon if I don't quit spending money.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts