Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks, someone posted this site on ROP, another site where I spend a lot of time. I have been into old Chevy's and Olds for a long time as I guess I may be considered a senior citizen. Did not know this site existed until today, will take a little time to navigate it. Need some advice on where to look for some parts for my 68 SS 375 hp Camaro and looks like this may be the spot. Thanks for any help in advance. Doug ;)

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Doug to the Team. There is a special section in the Classified area for Camaro parts both new and used here on TC. Try doing a search in the classified section first if you are looking for specific parts. Post some pictures of your 68 SS soon. :waving:

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Howdy folks, someone posted this site on ROP, another site where I spend a lot of time. I have been into old Chevy's and Olds for a long time as I guess I may be considered a senior citizen. Did not know this site existed until today, will take a little time to navigate it. Need some advice on where to look for some parts for my 68 SS 375 hp Camaro and looks like this may be the spot. Thanks for any help in advance. Doug ;)

Doug:
First off Welcome to Team CAMARO - :Hurray:

There are quite a few sources for parts for your car, depending on if you are looking for repopped, recylced or NOS.
You can start with our site sponsor Ground-Up - http://www.camaros.net/supporters/ss396.gif
Their direct link is at the top right of the pages - just click on it.

Lots of members post removed and recycled parts in the Classified forum - these adds are a good source of parts.

Looking forward to more info on your 68 :thumbsup:

John

ps - there are a "few" other 'old timers' on the board :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Welcome to the team! Post some pictures of your 68 SS when you can :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts