Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take the time to recognize Mark from Retro-Electro. I recently purchased his RS headlight electronic kit for my 67 Camaro. I have basically zero auto electrical experience, but I decided it sounded doable for me to install the kit myself. I'll try almost everything if I have instructions and the tools.

I asked him several questions via email at first, then by phone. Mark was extremely patient with me and took whatever time with me to explain everything.

We spoke about half a dozen times and no matter what day of the week or time of the day, Mark was there to guide and support me during my installation. Even when I accidentally reversed the mounting of the electronic boxes, Mark guided me through the fix that avoided me having to remove everything and basically start all over again!

I have little free time and this installation was done over 3 days (about 6hrs. working time). If I had to do it over again I bet I could do it in maybe 3 hours.

Mark's customer service and aid was unmatched and unprecedented!

Thanks again Mark for all of your help with my installation! :beers:

Ron

·
Premium Member
12,510 Posts
Any video of the system in action on your ride?

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Thanks Ron. Much appreciated.
Mark

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
My buddy has 5 GTO's and a company used his GTO as a mock up. Not sure it was Mark, it might of been as the guys I think where from NJ. I have seen the set up. Wow awesome job !!!! They have a booth at Englishtown too.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
My buddy has 5 GTO's and a company used his GTO as a mock up. Not sure it was Mark, it might of been as the guys I think where from NJ. I have seen the set up. Wow awesome job !!!! They have a booth at Englishtown too.[/QUOTE

One of Henry's cars?
most likely my set-up.
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts