Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey neighbor (I live just north of Birmingham, Al, Warrior_Mt Olive area).

Yeah, I've noticed the grass growing. We moved in Sept, and now I have over an acre to cut. I'm used to 1/8 of an acre. This year should be fun. My wife was wanting me to fertilize the yard. I have yet to head down to Lowes and get the fertilizer. I fertilized my yard the summer of 05. Last time I will do that. I cut the yard every week. But I'm sure it is better than shoveling all the snow they have up north. It's been nice here the last couple of days. Upper 60's with sunshine is great.

·
Registered
860 Posts
The grass dont need no fertilizer here it grows overnight, Mike i done cut mine this year to,,the weekly chore starts again,,,Frank

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
The only grass around here is what the kids smoke. We had 25 below wind chills and 10-15 degree temps. It got warmer today..its 21 degrees. Its warmer in my freezer than its been outside. :(

Kev

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy cow thats colder than a well-diggers arse I don't see how you guys cut it :cool:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yeah-it's cold here. SixtyAte and I are semi-neighbors,it was 7 degrees when I went to work this morning.Let me repeat that in case you missed it...7 degrees.....7.

·
19,992 Posts
And I thought it was bad yesterday at +3* with windchill (12-15* actual) :burr:
Got about 1" of the white stuff today and calling for high 50's this weekend :D

·
Super Moderator
32,749 Posts
Yep, same here, grass does grow well. In fact I was thinking of pulling out the mower and clipping as well. And that's what I did, thought about it.

Now its a foot high.

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
I better call me Buddy over in Shelby County, Ala. over by Lay Lake and ask him if he's tuned his riding lawnmower up!!

pdq67

1 - 10 of 10 Posts