Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just wanted to let everyone here know that after weeks of studying and several attempts to pass the state exame I finally got me FL real estate license. SO if any of you camaro heads want to move too, or know of anyone that wants too, the Emerald Gulf Coast of FL let me know!

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Congrates '69'

Funny the wife and I were just talking about real estate work and licensing the other day. She was saying she thought I would be good at it and should look into getting a license.
Are you with an office or brokerage?
Just curious what got you into it?

John

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have a friend who lives in Tallahasee, Fl who just quit his engineering job to be a real estate agent. He said there is lots of money to be made in Fl. Now I just need to get off my butt and use my license. Maybe that could be a way to make money for my '68.

·
Retired
16,044 Posts
Id love to buy a condo on the beach in Destin and let my folks use it in their late years now. But they are happy with a low cost rental deal they have now.
Ive been a broker for 21 years now. Its alot harder than ever before with laws, disclosure, liability and fear of being sued when you forgot to tell a buyer about a termite that got past the chemicals.
Its been very rewarding but the first 3 years are your challenge. If you make it that far, you are probably going to enjoy it.
Your dirt in FL sells for as much as our dirt around the lakes up here in Minn.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Commercial Real Estate is the way to go. 10% on every deal the least you'll get is 5% unless you give some away. Residential is a pain in the butt.

Trust me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts