Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is Rylee and I’m 16 and from Arizona (where it's to dang hot to even imagine!!!)my dad and I got a 67 Camaro to fix up for me for my 16th we worked on it for 2 years I have to say it was an awesome time learning how to work on it and cars in general. We made the car kind of Hopped up, but not to much or my mom would take a notice
, it has a 327,4 barrel, alum intake, 300 horse 250 cam, standard 6 cyl torque converter which allows me to stall to 2500 rpm and duel exhaust with an x-pipe and that's about it for now until we get the turbo installed!!! haha well that's about it just thought I'd let you guys know who I am, talk to you on the posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
G

·
Welcome to the board...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by clill:
I'm gonna forward this thread to your Mom. Congrats on the car and to your Dad for steering you down this wrong road that we are all on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be nice clill, Think where you might be if someone warned your mother about what you were going to be doing ahead of time...

------------------
Tony
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>1979 Z-28, 350, Th350- Edelbrock Performer RPM cam and intake, Holley 650, Trick flow twisted wedge heads, dynomax headers,flowmaster american thunder exhuast
[/list]
http://hobbystage.net/camaro/xodus921/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts