Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used Sun tach off of Ebay without instructions. So I started looking on the web. Found it! www.actron.com Then you follow the Sunpro link. They are having some good sales on tachs! There is also a tech tips page and how to hook up their tachs if you do not have instructions.

There are also articles about their other gauges as well.

I figured this site might help somebody out.

Kevin

------------------
69' SS-350 Convert, M20, 3.55 posi. Totally Disassembled & in boxes (I'm working on it!)
69'(Hugger Orange -originally, Burgundy now) Z-21 Convert 327/PG, 3.55 posi too! Driver

·
Registered
797 Posts
Glad to see you got some assistance. I recently picked up a used Sun tach with black bezel for $20.00 out of a '69 Camaro.. It will be going in my car temporarily until I get my complete set of Auto-Meter Phantom gauges.. I sold my factory tach and gauges on E-Bay recently and now all I have are holes in my dash! No speedo, tach or console gauges anymore.. For now at least..

------------------
1969 Camaro SS 350-383ci./365HP, T-56, 12 bolt, Power Trax Locker, 3.73 gears, 4 whl disc, Deluxe black houndstooth interior, rear window defogger, tilt steering, floor console w/gauge package, center mntd. clock, tachometer

·
Registered
999 Posts
speaking of sun tachs, does anyone know where you can get the original gauges?
i have a sun, water temperature gauge and sending unit. i always liked how they looked.
i don't know what to do with it and would hate just to throw it out.
bruce

1 - 4 of 4 Posts