Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a super straight rust free 67 RS/SS console 4-speed 350 car that was Tahoe turquoise with a blk vinal top its a roller, so orig motor trans long gone.

was told this is a rare color option? is it worth it to add a gm 350 and muncie 4 speed make it as orig as poss with orig paint and new blk top or build as i want? has RS hideaway grill also

·
Gold Lifetime Member
4,658 Posts
Original engine, trans ?
i have a super straight rust free 67 RS/SS console 4-speed 350 car that was Tahoe turquoise with a blk vinal top its a roller, so orig motor trans long gone.

was told this is a rare color option? is it worth it to add a gm 350 and muncie 4 speed make it as orig as poss with orig paint and new blk top or build as i want? has RS hideaway grill also

·
Registered
274 Posts
What are you looking for out of the build? Do you enjoy original or modified style cars? The only opinion that matters here is your own and you're the one paying the bills and doing/having the work done so build it however you like.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
4,658 Posts
Got me one too, only mine's auto from the factory. While I really like the pro-touring type of build, I resolved to build this one so that any future owner could, assuming parts were available, reverse anything I did to the car. So leafs in the rear (albeit composite leafs and a Watts link), tubular UCA/LCA with C5 based spindles, built LS1, T56 and so on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, this is my third first gen Camaro I've built, others have been full blown street cars, but getting older and with gas going up I'm thinking ill restore this one once done you couldn't tell it wasn't 100 percent orig unless you checked engine numbers.....

·
15,871 Posts
Build it as you want it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts