Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, to all!! My name is Sue and my husband has turned me into a super Chevy fan. I grew up in a Chevy house but I was a kid when we got rid of the Camaro and Monte Carlos to switch to the S-10 and the Mini Van. Now that I am all grown up and married my husband has put me into a Z28. I am having some difficulties with her right now and since he is serving in Iraq I am on my own for my quest for knowledge to help her. Obviously, on a low rank military income we do not have the money to fork over to one of the hundreds of scandolous mechanics here in Hawaii where we are stationed. I do have the luxury of a great hobby shop here that has been very helpful so far. I have learned how to take a door apart and put a new motor and regulator in for my power windows. I actually found it quite enjoyable. I guess you can say I am one of those people who like to learn how to do things for myself. I am here now to gain much more knowledge about my car. I am currently having a problem with her but I will post it on the proper forum. I have read through several posts and everyone seems very helpful and pleasant. I look forward talking with you all.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome from OHIO. :beers:

·
Super Moderator
32,346 Posts
Welcome from the Beach! One can do most anything here with the advice given.

A big help is, now with digital camera, one can take pics of tearing an item apart and have a reference guide in putting it back together. Plus the pics can be a guide for others.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Sue to the best Camaro site for information on first gen Camaros. Glad to have you aboard! :waving:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts