Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me too! I've been reading the tech pages for months, and finally decided to say hey! I am currently building a 67 RS/SS ProStreet Yenko Camaro, with a Long rod 427, turbo 400, rack & pinion steering, tubular control arms with air ride, narrowed 9" Ford. Been at it for almost 2 years after full framing it, 200 hrs metal finishing all welds on chassis painted black with blue pearl, massive chroming of everything unboltable, custom interior that retained a full width back seat that fits over the tubs, 29X18.5X15 rears, 7" fronts on Centerlines, radical sound system... it goes on & on. Upon disassembly I discovered that previous owner installed floor patchs with an air hatchet, taking the firewall with it... so now i'm in the process of replacing them both, as I have a ton of money in this car, and don't want a quilted floor...lol I have a web site with several good resources for info at www.prostreetcamaro.com , stop in and take a look. Thanks to all who have posted the great info I have been soaking up, your knowledge is invaluable! Below is a photo before disassembly, hopefully by summers end I can post the completed pics....

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Larry from another So. Cal member. Looking forward to seeing those after pictures. Thanks for sharing :waving:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts