Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a 1st Gen owner, and I didn't feel unwelcome here.
I am not a restorer and I didn't feel unwelcome here.

I found this place doing an internet search for 283 pistons.
I didn't find any pistons, but I found good quality people
that make an honest effort to help their fellow human being, and I like that. Final analysis that's why we are here on earth, to help one another.
So I joined.
Thanks for letting me come around even when I wasn't paying.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Wolf can where the Flag!! Welcome aboard Tim!!! Glad to have you, Maybe one of these days youll 'wise up' and get a 68 396 SS....:D

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Welcome from South Arkansas.........stick around and let us know when you get a First Gen!! I have seen you in the forums and you have a Camaro right? 77 in your sig?

Joe

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome.
Yup 77 Camaro, Wolf by name. I didn't name it, it was always Wolf and the name is effortless and natural.
Yup, I joined partly so Wolf can have another sticker.

I bought that car on a whim, decided I was stupid enough to blow $ playing with my 283 and kids cars, I ought to buy something somebody else already did all the stuff I can't do. I can do anything mechanical, but bodywork and stuff I can ruin in a hurry. I am even gonna have to get someone to put on all my stickers I got buying pieces, cuz I can ruin that quick.
Bought it on ebay. I was doing a job in St. louis.
Dude sold me car and trailer $7500, and delivered it to me in St. louis from Michigan. I had told everybody the car was prettydam gawdy, and we may have to do something about it. Ohhellno, first time I saw it at daylight out the motel window I was in love. We ain't changin nuthin on The Wolf. Nuthin. I was an instant adolescent, and I don't regret any of it. 2nd best thing I ever did next to gettin divorced. Well, 3rd best, I got kids I love more than Wolf for sure.
Maybe 4th, I like my career. But you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Glad to have you aboard as a supporting member Tim. I can't imagine living in a town where there is no Wendy's! :noway:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts