Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I think it has been a year since I last spent any time on this site! Lots of work challenges and a family illness came first.

Now for a "true confessions" item-- I'm not even sure where my Camaro is right now! The body shop it was at for the last 3 years closed down recently, and the unfinished projects all went to the home garage of the business owner.... I hope you can find this as hilarious as I do. By the way, this is the second time my car has been booted from a body shop due to it closing. Can I pick 'em or what?

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Your screwed, & glued, but not yet tatooed. How much do you owe the guy? Or do you owe anything? I would go get my car.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: hirpms response...

I made it sound a bit worse that it really is, for dramatic effect. I've become a good friend of the now former body shop owner over the years. I currently owe him nothing, and it's really been great being able to keep the car at his place as I have liitle room for it. He works on it as I ask him to, a liitle bit at a time as I have been able to come up with money for parts. I do know approximately where the car is....

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Yes, it did sound like you were in trouble. Glad thats not the case. I hope someday you
can get it finished.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts