Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new to this site, i normally hang out on the chevelle site and i posted this over there but figured you guys would have some better ideas on the value. i need help figuring out how much a 68 camaro im looking at is worth. the car has no front clip (fenders, core supports, etc.), no motor, no trans and a non original f*** 9'' rear end. the trunk pan is cut partialy, i have no clue why along with the panel behind the back seat seperates the trunk area. no seats, dash is there along with instrument cluster and steering column. according to the vin the car was a 6cyl car originaly. the car has a goofy roll cage that fairly easily be taken out, and no wiring. has all good glass, and no rust at all. the car has a small ding on the 1/4 panel but otherwise is straight. what would be a reasonable price?
thanks,
chris

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Chris, a couple of pictures would be great in helping figure it out for you, but the car sounds like quite a project. The fact what body you do have is straight is good, but you will need a donor car or a bunch of money for restoration parts. Another thing to think about is what is your intended use? If you want something radical, and you pay like 1000 bucks or so, fine. If you want a showpiece original, it will always be a six cylinder car. A little more information will help, but just consider what you would pay for a chevelle in the same condition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is quite a project. im not really worried about it being worth money, or it being a show car. i just like 1st gen camaros and just want fun street/track car. im most likely going to throw down 1k and if he takes it cool, if not whatever.
-Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts