Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 68 is currently being painted. I am looking for miscellaneous hardware that I cannot find in the catologs for when I put it back together. Items I am looking for include, carpet guard bolts. rear view mirror bracket to roof screw, rear leaf spring shackle bolt, door jamb vent screws, tail light housing nuts, parking brake assembly to dash bolt, steering column cover screws, window upper limit stopper,astro ventilation screw, and that's pretty much it, If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated, i am a little fanatical about using the correct hardware and not just some hardware store stuff.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I've dealt with companies such as Rick's Camaro parts, and Classic Industries, and they both have hard to find items. Year One is another good source. I also believe this site is sponsored by a parts company, but I'm not sure whom it is. Hope I don't make anyone mad...
Good luck with your project.
Bruce

·
Registered
288 Posts
chevyboy68, I've had really good luck with a local parts house that carries almost everything under the sun for first gens

Camaro's & Classics
1235 Paonia COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80915-2821 (719) 597-9002

You might give em a call and see if they have what your looking for

Alot of his inventory is left over from a local Chevy dealership and are OE parts!

------------------
1967 Prostreet Camaro
402cid BBC TH 400 w/4,500 stall 4:56 gears,narrowed and tubbed... Well almost
http://www.visionworks-usa.com/camaro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts