Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
33,598 Posts
Something strange here. Fourteen other items for sale at the wonderful price of $6800 USD each. All have the same description, mileage, VIN, etc.

Nice looking cars though, but I don't think they belong to those listed as the owners.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i have bid millions of dollars on these scam ads. it is actually quite fun.....i figured it will send a red flag when the auction reaches huge amounts. it will also create huge selling fees that will be unpaid of course.this will again mess up the balance sheet at ebay,once again sending up a red flag..

so bid away guys...........

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
That's a great idea! The only thing that made me laugh more than the $6,800.00 for this fully restored convertable was seeing someone bid $2,000,000.00 on it. Priceless!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I am high bidder so BACK OFF

·
Retired
26,983 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
You are all too late, I already sent my down payment and the seller has promised me the car is on the way.
BTW, I am such a shrewd negotiator, I got him to include the shipping in the buy it now price!
I hope the shipper doen't scratch the paint, because the seller assures me this is a perfect car.
;)

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
Looks like the bidding has started over or the car has a twin.
Yup - eBay is always on it's toes and probably just trying to give the seller an 'Honest' chance to sell his car ... :rolleyes:

Common for guys trying to call attention to something obvious - that somehow eBay missed - to place and withdraw bids ... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
I can see people bidding on reasonably priced cars and maybe getting ripped off, but do people think they can really buy these cars at these prices? And that guys English is so bad its obvious. I'm going to send and e-mail [email protected]##$%^^&&**@#$%@#$%*((^. see if I get a response.

·
Registered
106 Posts
It's not 6800.00 It's 6.800 Six dollars is cheap. I guess I better snatch it up. And its close to me also. :hurray:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You are all too late, I already sent my down payment and the seller has promised me the car is on the way.
BTW, I am such a shrewd negotiator, I got him to include the shipping in the buy it now price!
I hope the shipper doen't scratch the paint, because the seller assures me this is a perfect car.
;)
Sounds like an AWESOME DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! :hurray:

:noway:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.