Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm asking $100,000 for my '69 Z/28 Camaro restomod. This car has actually driven around the world and was apart of the 2015 Gumball Rally and has been on the cover of Chevy magazine. This is a real Z/28 with a X77 cowl tag. Originally the car was painted with a Frost Green exterior and Midnight Green interior, since then it has gotten a cool Corvette Millennium Yellow paint job with black stripes. The paint is 8/10, and it looks great!

Powertrain:
The engine is a 383 Stroker by Golen Racing. If you know Golen, you know how powerful they're engines can be. It produces 554 HP at 6600 rpm and 498 lb-ft at 5200 rpm. It has a roller cam and a 750 Edlebrock Double Pumper carb (Blaster series). The headers are Hooker Super Competition. Equipped with a Centerforce clutch. The trans is a Tremec 5-speed. The fifth gear is phenomenal for freeways. This has a 12-bolt positraction rear end with 4:10 final drive. The driveline has been great and is able to put the power down with no problems.

Brakes:
Wilwood big brake kit. 14" rotor with 6 piston caliper in front. 4 piston in rear equipped with a horseshoe parking brake.

Wheels: These are custom chrome wheels. The front is 18x8. Rear is 18x10. Currently running the Michelin Power Sport 4S.

Chassis:
Detroit Speed Engineering Upper A-arms
VSE Springs in front
Hotchkis 1 1/2 lowering leaf springs in rear
Koni shocks front and back
Herb Adams 1 1/4 inch sway bar in front
VSE 7/8th inch sway bar in back
Competition Engineering subframe connectors

Cooling:
Upgraded to an Aluminum radiator

Interior:
I am currently running a Sparco racing seat, but I am selling this car with the original vinyl driver seat.

Here is a great article from Motortrend before the car was in my hands. This is previous to the Wilwood big brake set up and a couple other modifications.

Anastasia Date company used this car to run the Gumball Rally in 2015 from Stockholm, Sweden to Las Vegas. There are some great videos of this car at the event here!

I'm new to this forum so I'm curious what you guys think. I'm in Los Angeles, California for anyone who's interested.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Motor vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive design Hood Grille Automotive exterior Vehicle door
Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Hood Yellow Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
Shawn Lemans Blue 1969 Camaro LS3, TKO 600
1,086 Posts
Nice car. GLWS.

Reactions: X-77 keith

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
I would list it on bringatrailer.

·
16,868 Posts
This is a Car listed For Sale in classified, Not WIW. Comments that do not further the sale are prohibited.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Whatever, we know the amount of work that went into John's car so determining if it was one in the same would lead to more knowledge and compliments which enhance the chance of sale.
Do what ya gotta do

Reactions: X-77 keith
1 - 5 of 5 Posts