Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm new here and i wanted to join so i could be apart the boards after months of viewing them. I own a 1967 camaro with a 327 motor, this camaro has been in my family since '73, and my brother gave it to me in '84 (because his wife didn't want it). im at the beggining of a restoration project that has started in april, and i hope will be finished in a couple of years. My plan is to paint the camaro red w/ black z/28 stripes and a black interior. i am going to try to do everything my self except painting, of course, and so far i have about half of the interior. i have pics of it but i dont know how to post them,

thanks,

Mark

·
Super Moderator
32,340 Posts
Welcome, Mark.

You can post pictures on most any website, then, here attach
to the picture to show. Check public viewing at the website. Make the pics small, 800X600 or so as some people here still have dial-up and takes a while for them to load pics.
Or go to Go Advanced and use the attachment manager.

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
Mark, Welcome.

What is the original paint and interior combo?

Red and black that you talked about is an awesome paint scheme, but staying original is the way to go in my opinion. But it's your car.

I have a buddy that grew up in Fullerton. He moved away 40 years ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The original color of it was light blue with standard interior, and i repainted it in the early 90's. here are some pics

the interior looks way better than that, i already have half of it done, i don't have pictures of the way it looks now though. sorry if the pics are too big, thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Welcome...Nice start...always like new memebers from Cali...good luck with your project...:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts