Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found my dream car. 67 RS SS Convertible Camaro. This is my first build ( where I actually turn some wrenches) so any info will be appreciated. Pic is of the car being dropped in front of my garage. It is a rolling chassis so I am looking at drive lines. My personal thought as I want this car to be a fun driver for me into retirement (I'm 53) is a 383 stroker motor with FAST system and a tremec 6 speed tranny! It was a original A/C car and living in south east Texas will be keeping that option. I have my first buy for sale. Built by a professional restorer. 71 Cutlass convertible . All original and matching no.s car. All new OEM sheet metal. Org 350 rocket and tranny, both fresh. Going into paint shop this month. It will be its original factory red with white interior and white convertible top. I will use this money to build the Camaro. If I don't get any offers before plan on taking the Cutlass to Mecum Houston in April.

Thx for letting me in your group.
Dan

MOD Edit - linked to his profile picture

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I found my dream car. 67 RS SS Convertible Camaro. This is my first build ( where I actually turn some wrenches) so any info will be appreciated. Pic is of the car being dropped in front of my garage. It is a rolling chassis so I am looking at drive lines. My personal thought as I want this car to be a fun driver for me into retirement (I'm 53) is a 383 stroker motor with FAST system and a tremec 6 speed tranny! It was a original A/C car and living in south east Texas will be keeping that option. I have my first buy for sale. Built by a professional restorer. 71 Cutlass convertible . All original and matching no.s car. All new OEM sheet metal. Org 350 rocket and tranny, both fresh. Going into paint shop this month. It will be its original factory red with white interior and white convertible top. I will use this money to build the Camaro. If I don't get any offers before plan on taking the Cutlass to Mecum Houston in April.

Thx for letting me in your group.
Dan
Welcome from Crockett neighbor.

Looking forward to pics of you car, I also have a 67 RS/SS convertible.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Welcome Dan - Nice project.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Pretty cool! Welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts