Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.camaros.net/showroom/showphoto.php?photo=4930&cat=610

Not sure what I am doing wrong.......? First is a insert image with a link from my albums in the showroom........Second is a insert link with same link....

I used to be able to post pictures years ago......do I have a restriction? or is it I just forgot the procedure?

Thanks for any help....

Matt

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Seems to be working but the link you pulled is not the "Direct Link". Select the photo from your showroom. Double click to open it, then scroll to the bottom and select the "Direct Link" url, copy that then in your post select the img tags and paste the url and your done.

Looks like the link you were posting was the showcase url, highlighting a particular picture, not a single particular photo.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Okay thank you.
I see the direct link in the footer of the photo......FWIW I could not copy and paste using mouse to highlight and right click.....so, I used the keyboard short cut 'ctrl C' to copy and then it pasted fine with the mouse.....thanks for the help.

Matt

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Sometimes the browser ignores mouse actions, try it again after a restart or the system and see if that works again. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts