Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is time to get one of my Camaro's painted. Anyone from the SF Bay Area whom knows of a good paint shop preferrably in the San Jose-Campbell-Miliptas-Fremont areas. Your input would be much appreciated.

I would be even willing to go north towards San Francisco if need be.

Thanks

Larry

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll be watching this thread... i'm in oakland and need some body/paint on two projects. The only place Ive found that seems to be worth their salt is Basik in santa rosa. theyre not cheap but they know their stuff.

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
I met a guy last Saturday at an auction. He seemed to be pretty knowledgable, and owns 11 classic cars (all Chevy's :) ). I haven't seen his cars yet, but he has a guy in San Jose that he swears is awesome. While I was at the auction this guy I met got ahold of the body / paint guy, and I got to talk to him on the phone for about 20 minutes. From what I could tell on the phone, he seemed to know his stuff --- kind of hard to tell over the phone?

I have at least one car that I want to get painted this year and, hopefully, two. I "interviewed" about 6 or 7 body shops last year locally and I wasn't impressed with any of them. I have a lead on a guy in Woodland that I hope to be able to check out in the next month or so, and I was going to go check this guy in San Jose out as well. If anyone wants to investigate, P.M. me and I willl call this guy I met last week , get the guy's number, and give you his info... just don't want to post his number "publically" until I have more info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.