It is with tears streaming down my face that I am informing you all that I may be selling the car. When battles start over whether or not I can work on it, then the time has come to consider letting it go. Seems my husband thinks sitting and watching The Disney Channel with the kids is the priority, and I cannot do the work myself, nor can I pay someone to do it. Based on the pics attached to my sig, what would be a fair price to ask for it should I decide to do so? There is a laundry list of parts that also go with it.