Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many liquid filled guages ranging from 0-15psi to 0-4000psi. Most of them are made by Weksler but only a few are by Dixon. Weksler says:
Filled 1/4" Bo
[BY42Y-] $29.00

Click to enlarge
This 2 1⁄2 inch (63mm) Pressure Gauge is an economical, high quality instrument specifically designed for use on original equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and for a diversity of industrial and commercial applications. STANDARD FEATURES Polished Stainless Steel Case Glycerine Filled Stainless Steel Movement All Welded Joints 1/4 NPT Connections (Bottom or Back) Furnished with Throttle Screw (Snubber) Plastic Window

I'll take $20ea, this will cover shipping. Ask first for psi range so that I can see if I have it.

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
I have many liquid filled guages ranging from 0-15psi to 0-4000psi. Most of them are made by Weksler but only a few are by Dixon. Weksler says:
Filled 1/4" Bo
[BY42Y-] $29.00

Click to enlarge
This 2 1⁄2 inch (63mm) Pressure Gauge is an economical, high quality instrument specifically designed for use on original equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and for a diversity of industrial and commercial applications. STANDARD FEATURES Polished Stainless Steel Case Glycerine Filled Stainless Steel Movement All Welded Joints 1/4 NPT Connections (Bottom or Back) Furnished with Throttle Screw (Snubber) Plastic Window

I'll take $20ea, this will cover shipping. Ask first for psi range so that I can see if I have it.

Do you have a 3000? 0r 4000? Could these be used for a pressure washer?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have (2) 3000's, I'm pretty sure that I can get a 4k even up to 6k. I'll let you know tomorrow 3-18-07. Yes they will work in your pressure washer.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the highest that I have is 4k. But it's not liquid filled and is used for cutting torch bottles, dont know if it will work for your pressure washer, but the 3k that I have will.

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
Fwiw, you can buy little inline snubbers that take the pulsating out of the gauge so it will last longer but if ithe gauge is liquid-filled, it's already dampened.

pdq67

1 - 6 of 6 Posts