Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone out their that has either a '67 or '68 rear luggage rack mounted on their car and is able to send me a detail shot of the rear mount or back end of the rack. I'm looking for a '69 luggage rack and have bid on one on Ebay but after reviewing the books it's not right for a '69 Camaro the feet are wrong. I'm thinking it's 67 or 68.... Help if you can, a jpeg would be appreciated.......... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=536939477&r=0&t=0

[This message has been edited by wacky174 (edited 01-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by wacky174 (edited 01-06-2001).]

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have one for sale for a 69 right now,it's not the on on ebay! It has the wood grain around the bars an is in nice shape. I just added NOS tips and bar mounts to it,it is compleat.It is different from the 67-68 units altogether.Feel free to E-mail me.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by William:
I had one (a '69) many years ago and saved the installation instructions. Will copy and send if you wish.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes by all means I really could use these instructions.........

Thanks!!
Kevin

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 68L30:
I have one for sale for a 69 right now,it's not the on on ebay! It has the wood grain around the bars an is in nice shape. I just added NOS tips and bar mounts to it,it is compleat.It is different from the 67-68 units altogether.Feel free to E-mail me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

68L30
mail me with more info and pricing. I would like to see a pic of it as well..... Very interested.....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
68l30 e-mail me with price. Again very interested.............

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 68L30:
I have one for sale for a 69 right now,it's not the on on ebay! It has the wood grain around the bars an is in nice shape. I just added NOS tips and bar mounts to it,it is compleat.It is different from the 67-68 units altogether.Feel free to E-mail me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts